POTBR, Lake Roosevelt!

LAKE ROOSEVELT

DAY 4

“RELAX DAY”

SWIMMING!

For Saturday we didn’t have any visitations scheduled so we all agreed upon going swimming! It was my first time to Lake Roosevelt, I got in the water right away. Usually when I swim I only jump in once or twice for just a few minutes, that’s how I swim haha! This time I stayed in the water for about 20 minutes knowing we was going to be there for a few hours.

 

After enjoying the cool water a lot of people starting showing up so I went to go check on my classmate Jamie who was doing his best to catch a fish for the first time under the bridge next to the swimming area. He had no luck today. 



After enjoying the hot day at Lake Roosevelt we went back to camp to observe our Cottonwood Creek water samples and our control samples we took day one of our trip. My CWC sample did have bacteria growth on it! It had about 21 colonies growing. My control sample did have a little growth on it but only small. 

After finishing up with our bacteria observation we had delicious brownies that Dr Black cooked up for all of us, she made them just the way I liked them! Than we set up the projector to watch the movie antlers together and had plenty of snacks to go around! Relax day was very successful good day in my opinion.! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

getting to know the Bend Oregon, and mountains!

Moving Camp to Kalispel Reservation!