Travel day once again!

Travel day once again!

 

I was expecting to wake up at 5am but we was fortunate to sleep in until 6! It’s travel day once again. We’re packing it up and leaving Kalispel to head south into bend Oregon area. It didn’t take us long to pack up and leave. I just relaxed and had my head phones in the whole ride. But I did call my brother and told him we was stopping at his regular gas station along the Columbia river where he fishes and I ask him for some salmon. He said yeah he can meet us there and he did. He hooked me up with some smoked salmon and dried salmon and I thank him a lot for doing that for me. 

Once we got to bend our professor hooked us up with some take out food because we was on the road to long so we ate good once again!

 

After heading up the hill from Bend we was in the mountains driving next to huge mountain peaks with snow in them. We had to have passed about 4 camp areas before getting to ours. We was quickly swamped by mosquitoes upon our arrival to camp. We set up camp the fastest we ever set it up. Everyone was super tired from the long travel day. Most of us hangout around the camp fire Lance and Kayonnie built up and enjoyed the night sky high up in the mountains for a while before calling it a night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

getting to know the Bend Oregon, and mountains!

POTBR, Lake Roosevelt!

Moving Camp to Kalispel Reservation!